• 250g pkt milk arrowroot biscuits (or other sweet biscuit)
• 2 cups rice bubbles
• 125g butter
• 400g tin condensed milk
• 2 Tbspn cocoa
• 185g pkt maltesers, cut in half
• 200g white chocolate
1. Line a slice tin (18cm x 28cm) with baking paper.
2. Place biscuits in a zip lock bag & crush with a rolling pin to a fine crumb consistency. This can also been done in a food processor or thermomix to save time. Pour into a large bowl along with the rice bubbles & ¾ cup halved maltesers.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, add butter, condensed milk & cocoa. Whisk until melted together & smooth. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour over dry ingredients & mix until combined. Press into tin.
5. Break white chocolate into a bowl & heat in microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until smooth.
6. Pour over slice. Press remaining maltesers into the chocolate. NOTE: if you intend to refrigerate or freeze the slice for longer than 1 day, press the maltesers into the chocolate with the cut side down. They will stay crunchy. Refrigerate/freeze until set.
Tips: to keep your white chocolate glossy & stop it from cracking, add 1 Tbspn melted copha to the melted chocolate prior to pouring onto
Storage: In fridge for up to 1 week.