- 1kg chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 cup curry paste - you can use korma, red or whatever you like.
- 2 tsp sugar
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 120g pkt baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sour cream
Wednesday, 27 May 2015
This is one of my favourite quick and easy meals. It takes only 5 mins to throw it all in the slow cooker and it can sit there and cook away and make my house smell amazing! Tastes great served on rice or cauliflower fried rice (http://asimplehomecook.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/cauliflower-fried-rice.html)
Quick chicken curry - 5 min prep!
1. Add chicken into slow cooker.
2. In a jug, mix curry paste with tomatoes, sugar and stock. Stir to combine and pour into slow cooker.
3. Add spinach leave & stir through.
4. Cook on low for 5 hrs or high for 3.5 hrs or until chicken is cooked and tender.
5. Just prior to serving, stir in sour cream.