Monday 1 September 2014

Apricot balls - only 2 ingredients!

Super healthy and is a great snack for any time of the day.  My kids absolutely love them and with only 2 ingredients and only a few minutes to make, they are a winner in my opinion!

Apricot balls (recipe from my eBook '3 ingredients or less - sweet treats)
Makes approx 30

·        1 ½ cups dried apricots (270g)
·        1 cup rolled oats

1.     Add apricots & oats into a food processor.

2.     Process to form a sticky dough.

3.    Roll into small balls & refrigerate until set.

Note - you can also add desiccated coconut for a flavour variation.

Storage:

In fridge, in airtight container for up to 1 week.






















My eBook '3 ingredients or less - 18 sweet treats' can be purchased for only $4 from my website www.foodbefore5.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment