Kids love making them, adults love eating them
These are some that I made -
These are some my son made (LOL!) -
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbspn icing sugar - for decorating
- lollies, teeth & sprinkles to decorate
1. In a large bowl, mix melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and whisk until combined.
2. Stir in flour & baking powder until a soft dough forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 mins or until firm.
3. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 trays with baking paper.
4. Roll out dough on floured surface aprox ½ cm thick. Cut out circles using the rim of a glass. Place on baking trays. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Bake for 6 - 8 mins or until golden. Remove from oven & allow to cool completely.
6. Mix icing sugar with a few drops of water to make a thick paste. Use this to stick the lollies & sprinkles onto the biscuits to make your funny faces.