(Simple home cook)
Choc chip muffins
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbspn honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Liine a 12 muffin pan with cases. I ran out of cases so I just cut up some baking paper into squares and pushed them into the muffin pan instead.
2. In a large microwave bowl, add butter. Microwave until melted.
3. Add egg, milk & honey. Whisk until combined.
4. Add sugar & flour and mix well.
5. Add choc chips and stir through.
6. Spoon evenly into cases and bake in oven for 18 mins or until cooked through.