- 1kg beef or lamb, diced
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 120g pkt baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sour cream
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
Beef red curry
Here is a very simple meal that only takes minutes to throw together in the slow cooker. Leave to simmer all day and dinner is served. I also make this with chicken thigh fillets and korma paste instead of red curry paste but both ways are very delicious. You can serve it with rice but tonight I made some cauliflower fried rice to go with the curry instead.
Beef red curry - slow cooked
1. Add beef/lamb into slow cooker.
2. In a jug, mix curry paste with tomatoes, sugar and stock. Stir to combine and pour into slow cooker.
3. Add spinach and stir to combine.
4. Cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 7 hrs or until meat is tender.
5. Prior to serving, stir in sour cream.